How do I become a member of the Fire Department?

CONTACT US to inquire about becoming a member.

How can I make a contribution to the Hunt VFD?

Contributions in the form of cash, checks, or appreciated stocks are welcome. Check and cash donations can be mailed to Hunt VFD, P.O. Box 362, Hunt TX 78024.

Tax deductible donations can also be made online HERE. For other types of donations, please contact the department by phone 830-238-4371.

The IRS has determined that The Hunt Volunteer Fire Department is a qualified 501( c )( 3 )organization, (IRS EIN 74-2707312), and as such, all donations are fully tax deductible under Section 170 of the IRS Code.

How can I assist the Department without becoming a member?

Contact a Board member to discuss other ways to volunteer – such as fund raising, helping with the newsletter which includes some time spent preparing envelopes for mailing, or performing a variety of miscellaneous tasks at the fire station. We have several fund raisers each year and need your help with these events.